Tag your references in Wordpress.org:
Method 1: installing the plugin
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel.
- Go to Plugins and then click Add new
- In the search box on the right, search for “Reftagger” (Look for the result authored by Logos Bible Software).
- Click the Install Now button.
- After the plugin has been successfully installed, click Activate Plugin. You can customize the plugin by clicking on Reftagger under the Settings menu.
Method 2: adding the code manually
- Note: you need to have Administrator level permissions to use this method. Log in to your WordPress admin panel and click on Editor within the Appearance menu.
- Locate your active theme’s Footer template (usually called footer.php) and click to open it.
- Scroll to the bottom, paste the code you copied from Reftagger.com immediately before the closing </body> tag, and click Update file.
Don’t miss out
Learn how Faithlife is equipping the Church!